Hello there :) So you see, I've never experienced a blog before......so this is all new. I must say it's given me quite a kick! All my friends have the cutest blogs and I look at them and I say, "gee I want one too!" So here I am :) In the words of Paige Fielding..."READY? OK!"
So I'm going to talk about my body :) No i'm not going to vent about how fat I am or about how my legs are as big as tree trunks, but just about how I really want to change. You see, I've just started weight watchers. It's only been a week and I am hating it. Every day, I eat more than my points allow me too. Then I thought to myself, "Why am I trying to lose weight so bad?" I am generally a healthy person. I exercise pretty often whether it is hiking, swimming, going to the gym or just going on a walk. I don't eat much junk either. I mean, I eat out probably 2-3 times a week and I have snacks, but generally I cook pretty healthy food. I LOVE fruit. That is probably what my diet is based on. No, it's not a diet. dieting is not my thing. eating is my thing. I figure that If I continue to eat healthy food in decent portions and exercise as often as I can, then I will stay healthy. Never heard that one before, have you? ;) maybe getting a blog wasn't such a great idea. What if I'm on here more and more every day and I use all my extra time for blogging rather than working out? bleh...What if I only post 2 blogs a week? yes, i think I can make that work. So here it is. My first out of many blog posts. Hope you enjoy!
Dancing helps you loose weight too. trust me, I know. :) and your blog is adorable! I just started one last month... mine's still struggling. lol.
ReplyDeletehhaah i believe me. i have no idea what i'm doing!! haha. i wish i could dance though. I have a tap class and that's way fun. but ballet and stuff, i just have no coordination or balance at allll! so it's tough :/
ReplyDelete