Hi there :) My name is Shelbi Post
Some people call me Shleb. Shlesbian. Scabs. Snips. Shabyba. Shabombda. Shelbonzo.
I was born on July 11, 1992 in St. George, Utah
My favorite colors are Orange and Purple.
I love to perform.
I used to like school until I made it to college...
I will never EVER get sick of Disneyland.
I love exercising and eating healthy, although I struggle to do so..sometimes :)
I don't believe in the word ugly. It has no meaning in my mind.
I am a convert to the LDS church as of March 27, 2009.
I love fro-yo with fruit :)
Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera are my favorite plays.
I have an anonymous passion for architecture and interior design.
Ready for this one? I have never seen Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Spiderman, Batman, or Sleeping Beauty.
There's a bit about me :)

No comments:
Post a Comment