So. I have this best friend. Her name is Kiri. And she doesn't know it but she means THE WORLD to me. No matter how much I try and tell her, she will never understand how much I look up to her.
We've been friends since 7th grade. I remember when we first met. We were sitting in choir and she brought these scrapbook pages to show the yearbook staff for a chance to get on it. I thought they were SOO neat and she invited me to her house to eat bagels with strawberry cream cheese. We hit it off so well, and we ate bagels and strawberry cream cheese EVERY DAY! Then we thought we were cool so we made music videos dressed as hookers. and we watched them all the time and were so impressed :) remember the P.I.M.P. video? how many times did we rewind that one part? hahaha. One time we walked to lins to buy tv dinners and gallons of juice. as we were walking home we had to pee, so we sat down in this river. and peed. it was...great?
Whenever I had any kind of issue, kiri was ALWAYS there. She would drop anything to help a friend. She won Senior Ball Queen and she didn't understand why. But you ask anyone else and they know exactly why.
She is a true role model.
She created "Dance for a Cure" which was a montage of dance performances to raise money for breast cancer. She also hosted this "Day without Shoes" which was an awareness barefoot walk down the main street of our city, for children out there who don't have shoes. She doesn't do these things to gain popularity or money. She truly cares for other people and that is why she is so loved :) She is the most humble, stubborn person I know. Also the most beautiful.
I love my Kiri Dear :) aaalllwwayysss WILL!!
haha, how could i forget our P.I.M.P vid? i NEVER COULD! hahahahaha, or our sexy teacher one? bahahahahha!. Shelbi, we have had great times, and A BAZILLION more to come. I love you so much, no matter what you may think. :) and i ALWAYS will. I promise. :D
ReplyDelete