BUT!
I've had a few "likes" so I will tell you about them.
First: Kyle Brogly
I met Kyle in 6th grade and me and my friend Christina were obsessed with him. He was the cutest kid in school and not to mention very nice and funny. We probably freaked him out but hey, we were 11! We would always walk home from Lava Ridge and play pool at his house and harass his older brothers. Funny story? a few years later, after my interest had fled, Kyle's older brother Allen started dating my older sister Tarci. Eventually they got married and had two kids. So now, I guess me and Kyle are related in a sense :) So everything worked out well, eh?
Second: Jake Rasmussen
So one day in 8th grade, this little boy (he was probably 5 inches shorter than me) started talking to me on MSN messenger. We talked every day, and eventually he asked me to be his girlfriend. Life was swell. I would give anything to go back to those days when I didn't care about my looks or my clothes, but just about the fun I was having and the love I was giving! Even though Jake was a little guy, I liked him a lot and I'll always remember the swimming pool, night games, hangman, reggy, and that time you shot a airsoft bullet into my ear ;) gooood times!Third: Alex Arnold
I met Alex my junior year of high school. I did a play "beauty and the beast" and apparently when he saw it, according to my friend amy, he thought i was really hot! hahahahhahah. anyway, he came to my show three times and kissed me on the cheek every night. We started to hang out a lot and became best friends. We did everything together. He took me on several dates, we went sledding together, went to the lake, rode fourwheelers and braxton's, went to the city pool, made brownies, went to every movie imaginable, taco bell pretty much every day! so many memories!! He was a lot of fun and taught me many valuable lessons such as being your unique self no matter what people think :) We have grown very much apart since then, but we do keep in touch!If your one of my friends, you will know that this is not it. haha, in high school I probably had a new crush every week. But these are the guys who have made somewhat of a difference in my life.

you liked such handsome men!!!
ReplyDeleteShelbi!! Im so glad I stumbled upon this :] Those were the best days at lava ridge!! I cant believe how old we are now! But thank you so much for the kind words, I got such a huge smile while reading this :] you are such a sweetheart :D love ya!!
ReplyDeletehahahahah! kyle, this is really quite embarassing! but i'm glad you smiled :)
ReplyDelete