April 14, 2011

Opportunity :)

So, a few weeks ago me and Jadon Webster went up to Provo and recorded at Priddis Recording Studio!! Jadon is incredible. He won a state wide karaoke contest and he moved onto the national competition. He made the top, and had the opportunity to go to Russia to perform in the world wide competition! He turned it down, but he DID win 8 hours of free recording time at the Studio, and a free voice lesson with Dean Kaelin. (He worked with David Archuleta) anyway, it was an  amazing opportunity and I can never get sick of listening to Jadon's voice. He is serving his mission now in Riverside, California. I miss him too much for words. I can't even imagine the day when we meet again. It will be glorious at the highest :) If you'd like to give us a little listen, feel free! Love you all!

1 comment: