so much going on right now.
curse the month of March.....
- One of my very best friends is leaving on his mission tomorrow. I gave him one last hug tonight. And we just cried in each other's arms...It was one of the best moments of my life.
- I've been having a meltdown about college. and work. I cherish my free time more than any other time, so college and work takes that AWAY :( waahh. growing up is stupid.
- This time next year, 90% of my close friends will be gone....missions, school, traveling, marriage. noooo....
- I still have feelings for my ex-boyfriend. and he could care less. and i know your going to say, "well if he doesn't have feelings for you, then he's not worth it." hush. i know.
- My money is disappearing. I spend more on clothes than anything else, and then I give them away a few months later. BLEH!
- two vacations in one month + no exercise and careless eating = balloon legs
Dude, Shelbi i feel you about the boyfriend thing. It SUCKS, you want to get over it, but you just can't help it when you still have feelings for him. I'm going through it too right now girl! Best of luck to you. And two vacations and careless eating??? I think that = Amazing livin!
ReplyDeletehahah it's so true berk :) it'd be so nice to eat anything all the time. although, i do anyway! hahaha. i need to find a good workout plan or something. :) thanks!
ReplyDelete